AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating derived from an industrial-use formula, No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew, and bacteria growth for up to two full years on treated surfaces! Just think of the benefits that No More Mildew offers. No more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more mold odor or musty smell. This mold blocker is a mild, non-toxic, and virtually odorless solution powerful enough to block mold.
32-oz spray bottle handily treats about 75 square feet. This mold blocker is also available in an economical one-gallon size to treat approximately 300 square feet (sold separately).
Why No More Mildew?
- No More Mildew works on any surface where mold and mildew are prone to grow – brick, painted surfaces, aluminum siding, concrete, or wallpaper (not for use on glass or natural stone).
- Great for use in bathrooms, basements, crawl spaces or closets. Also great for use around pools, on boats, on decks, or even on the roof.
- Just spray No More Mildew on floors, walls, joists, or exposed dirt.
- Works on indoor plant soil too.
- Re-apply No More Mildew every couple of years, and mold and mildew could be a worry of the past (areas consistently exposed to water may require a more frequent application).
Directions for Use
The 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq ft, while the gallon size (sold separately) will cover around 300 sq ft.
- First, clean the surface with a non chlorine-based product. We recommend using AllerTech® All-Purpose NAS-12 Cleaning Solution.
- Once cleaned, let completely dry.
- Next, apply AllerTech®No More Mildew Protective Coating to the clean, dry surface. No mixing or measuring required – just shake well and spray on surface, to coat.
- Reapply every 2 years (or more frequently where wet conditions or higher moisture levels persist).
There are no reviews yet.